VMWare Academic Licensing

You can use this form to request access to the VMWare Academic Licensing program through the Baskin School of Engineering at UCSC.

Your Information
Enter your full name as it appears on your UCSC records.
Enter your UCSC or BSOE e-mail address.
You must be an active BSOE staff, faculty, researcher, graduate or undergraduate to obtain a VMWare Academic license.
What will you be using this VMWare software for?
6 + 4 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.