You must have received a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Applied Mathematics degree from the School of Engineering at the University of California at Santa Cruz to be eligible for an alumni account on this machine. No exceptions.
Please be sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions prior to filling out the registration form. Also, please read the following carefully before actually doing anything. To register for an alumni account, please do the following.
- Fill out the account registration form. This form does several things. It:
- reformats and submits your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- sends a verification of request submission to your supplied current e-mail address
- fills out the terms of agreement and sends a copy via e-mail to your supplied current e-mail address, and
- displays a copy of the terms of agreement that was sent via e-mail, in case you'd like to print it out directly from your WWW browser
- Your graduation will then be verified and an account created. You will receive e-mail notification when your UCSC School of Engineering alumni account has been created.
Please note that your telephone numbers are for our own information and are not distributed.